Sunday, February 22, 2009

Frank Bennett - Five O'Clock Shadow

HERE IS A DOWNLOAD OF AN AUSTRALIAN RECORD

I originally sent this to the Cheeze Factory, but if you don't check out that blog, you may have missed it. Also, you suck, it's an awesome blog.

The post today of "Tuxicity" by Richard Cheese reminded me that I've got this record; it's in a similar vein, but the guy's Australian, and I think he did this before RC started. I don't think this record was ever released in the US, and I think it's out of print in Australia, too, so, hooray! Here's the tracklisting:

1. Better Man
2. The Way You Make Me Feel
3. Poems
4. You're Just Too Hip Baby
5. Red Right Hand
6. Love Is Back To Stay
7. Creep
8. Black Stick
9. Disarm
10. Constant Craving
11. With Or Without You
12. Under the Bridge
13. Love Carefully

2 comments: